Prius Online - Fairy Tail Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Prius Online Fairy Tail Guild members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell Us Who are You!

Go down 
+39
julsy14
Lawliet
Kaguria
HikeN
Yakumo
convier
a911999
Henshin_Hero
Vermis
XShadesX88
phase190
Kiyori
NICKYMONSTER
Ipergigio
Aki
Squishy
XxArchAnG3LxX
Bunneh
Deathel
NkAlexZ
eldindor
suishoko
kurosag1
Mirandel
Klorel
rb86
OtakuStudy
AkihiroDouga
AhaA5
zBaby
whitewolf
XionTH
LNeo
Ayuki
Aevis
Rayson
Asakura
Jay Myr
Admin
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
XShadesX88

XShadesX88

Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:33 pm

Kiyori looks to me like only 2-3 of u r still playin prolly around lvl 45+ by now so ima stay in my server i have 4 peeps with me (other might join) same lvl we r playin together so is not worth itchangin server again
Back to top Go down
Vermis

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Yeah Leerin my gf said that she would play too, so maybe I will see you this weekend or something. I'll make her our translation slave
Back to top Go down
XShadesX88

XShadesX88

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:50 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:04 pm

Trying to PM you guys but I'm getting negative success.
Back to top Go down
XShadesX88

XShadesX88

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:11 pm

we r in a different server i dont think the other 5 peeps i have with me will want to change just for 2-3 peeps
Back to top Go down
Kiyori

Kiyori

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:12 pm

XShadesX88 wrote:
Kiyori looks to me like only 2-3 of u r still playin prolly around lvl 45+ by now so ima stay in my server i have 4 peeps with me (other might join) same lvl we r playin together so is not worth itchangin server again
I'm only lvl 15 XD.

Last edited by Kiyori on Wed May 05, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AhaA5

AhaA5

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:43 pm

ok now in detail. active player r ofcuz Kiyori, Zaphira(Nickymonster lv 15), Sivaschin(Squishy lv 43), Karma(Rayson lv 45 not quite active recently) and me .
on weekend there'll be 2 more NkAlexZ(lv 30) and XxAngelxX(XxArchAnG3LxX lv 28).
oh and Katen(kurosag1 lv 38) which gonna quit when his job start.

ps. well about start a new char isn't a big deal cuz we do it all the time for the RED JUG XD
Back to top Go down
XShadesX88

XShadesX88

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:40 pm

ok ill tell the peeps tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Henshin_Hero

Henshin_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:27 pm

Hey everyone, i'm Chris (lame i know rite?) anyway i've just started playing Prius TW since i just found out about it a few days ago....currently i have a lvl 15 Swordsman-Iskirra , lvl 5 Beastman-Rio , and a lvl 5 Mage-Neue. i originally played Prius quite awhile ago during its open beta in KR and just a bit in the JP OB just before IP block. playing again because i really love this gorgeous game.

also trying to get a few friends into it later and we may all join your guild so we can have people to talk to/quest with (that is if anyone is still playing?) i know we're late to the game compared to you guys and all and i'm sorry...javen't been on ONRPG forums in a long time

i'm main character on IGN: Iskirra feel free to drop mail/invite

thx!
Back to top Go down
http://henshinher0.deviantart.com/
AhaA5

AhaA5

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:06 pm

i think u r not on the same server as our guild cuz i can't send u a guild invitation
Back to top Go down
Henshin_Hero

Henshin_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:39 am

i'm in the only server with the 同 symbol which seems to be the same one maybe i like declined on accident?
Back to top Go down
http://henshinher0.deviantart.com/
AhaA5

AhaA5

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:05 pm

still can't invite u. what time do u online?
Back to top Go down
a911999

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am

heya everyone...wow, this is nice, a eng guild in a chinese game...=D

anyway, Im ricky from england, I always wanted to play Prius when I saw it coming out in korea server...but too bad i didnt understand any korean back then...> <"

and im happy the TW server is here...since i can read chinese XD...but not very good reading thou....as I cant skim read chinese or hard vocab I might not understand XD

anyway...my IGN is Kasaki <--forgot if its CAP' k" or not...XD

and im only a lvl 12 mage so far =P...so still got alot to learn in this game ^^"
Back to top Go down
convier

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:54 am

new here =D

anyway invite me ^^ IGN: edel (swordman)
Back to top Go down
XShadesX88

XShadesX88

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:02 pm

make sure u are in their same server Guild Server: 英雄同盟
Back to top Go down
Yakumo

Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:42 am

Heyhey ! very usefull forum !
I play the same server as Fairy Tail guild it seems, so i come to apply.
I am from France, IGN : Daiyume - Bard, lvl 25
I use to play late night (GMT+1) and I dont speak chinese xD
Back to top Go down
phase190

PostSubject: Hi   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Hi everyone I currently joined the first server. Im always on so whisper me! lol

IGN:JinX
lvl 31
Back to top Go down
HikeN

HikeN

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Hi guys, my real name is too long to write here >.> lol
first one is "Thalis" its a greek name ^^ and my age is 24yrs old ("almost a granpa)-_-"
i was born in england and i live in brasil campinas/sp
Im new to this game but i rly liked it =]
my two chars are RouX and Ares atm just uping RouX shes a lvl 10 hunter ^^
i started to play on that funmily server just found 1 server to enter there u.u
well thats it cya
Back to top Go down
Kaguria

PostSubject: Hello   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:26 am

Hi al im Michael im 28 years old married 2 children, i started playing earlier this week and hope to get some help in game as well as just make new friends. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lawliet

Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:57 am

hai... iam new here... i join here know n share information about my favourite anime FAIRY TALES... hope you all want to share something to me... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
julsy14

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:10 am

Hi my names Jules from the BiG Apple! 22 years old character warrior lvl 2 lol.looking forward to this guild! p.s i play hardcore hahha! thanks! IGN "papabear" thanks!
Back to top Go down
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:23 pm

Hi all i just created a char ^^
my name is Roberto im almost 20 years old
im italian but i live in belgium my IGN is Cloud, char is ayin legionnaire

i stil aint a member but i would love to join the guild
Back to top Go down
NanoCrusnik

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:36 am

Im new here.. >.<
Anyone can guide me.. hehe.. IGN NumeroUno
Back to top Go down
Happie

Happie

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:16 pm

hey sup name is nick ign Happie

anyone play still and can i get a invite to the guild
Back to top Go down
annetteflynn

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:05 pm

Hi I'm Annette Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Us Who are You!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prius Online - Fairy Tail Guild :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: