Prius Online - Fairy Tail Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Prius Online Fairy Tail Guild members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell Us Who are You!

Go down 
+39
julsy14
Lawliet
Kaguria
HikeN
Yakumo
convier
a911999
Henshin_Hero
Vermis
XShadesX88
phase190
Kiyori
NICKYMONSTER
Ipergigio
Aki
Squishy
XxArchAnG3LxX
Bunneh
Deathel
NkAlexZ
eldindor
suishoko
kurosag1
Mirandel
Klorel
rb86
OtakuStudy
AkihiroDouga
AhaA5
zBaby
whitewolf
XionTH
LNeo
Ayuki
Aevis
Rayson
Asakura
Jay Myr
Admin
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tell Us Who are You! Empty
PostSubject: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:02 am

I'm the first here, obviously! I'm Jaqueline but you can call me Jackie.
My IGN is Nadia (Gunner), Cyen (Hunter) or Fayth (Musician).
I'm 34 years old(yeay!), married and I got a son.
My husband plays Prius too. That's all folks! Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fairytail.forumclan.com
Jay Myr

Jay Myr

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:33 am

Hi, I'm Jones and in game I use to be "Jay Myr" but it isn't possible cause the language filter, so I create my char with the name "TheBrave".
I'm brazilian and Jackie's husband.

Welcome!

Last edited by Jay Myr on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Asakura

Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:27 am

Hello everyone,

Im jordan and my in game name is Asakura i currently live in the UK and i am 18 years old

Looking forward to meeting you all you in game whenever i find you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rayson

Rayson

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:43 am

Hi everyone,

Rayson here, my in-game nick is Karma (Hunter).

Currently already in guild. If you need guild invite feel free to look for me.
Back to top Go down
http://xythe.deviantart.com/
Aevis

Aevis

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:33 am

Hi, I am Delson, my ign is ‘Aevis' a gunner. If you need to be invited or question to be answer, you can count on me when I am free.

Having that said, I only know very little jap, well verse in mandarin and english.
See you guys in game =D

P.S Nadia I like this forum very much, thanks for your input in doing this. I would like the guild to expand even further.

Last edited by Aevis on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayuki

Ayuki

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:48 am

Hello, my name is Adriano and my IGN is Ayuki Musician Razz

I'm 27 years Old, and i live in Brazil...

see ya =p
Back to top Go down
LNeo

LNeo

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:30 am

Hi all
My realname is Long (Neo is my nickname =P) and my IGN is NeoBlade as blader
Im from Vietnam and 20 years old Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XionTH

XionTH

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:34 am

Hi, finally I have the place to write something about me Very Happy . My name is Tun. I am 31 years old. I am from Thailand and still single Shocked . My ingame name is Xion and a lot more..lol
Nice to meet your guys here.
Back to top Go down
whitewolf

whitewolf

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:54 am

Hi, I'm bever and WhiteWolf. My real name is bom. I'm 30 YO. I'm from Thailand Nice to meet you. My Eng it not good so i will not be talkative. I get help from Tun(Xion). Love this Guilde and See you in GAmE. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zBaby

zBaby

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:27 am

Hello everyone ,
I'm Ha and my IGN game is zBaby ( hunter )
I'm 23 years old and from Vietnam.
LNeo is my friend lol xD
Back to top Go down
AhaA5

AhaA5

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:17 am

Hi everyone.
my name is Nut. i'm from Thailand.
my ign is Arcana(Hunter) and Mikurun(Gunner). i'm not in the guild yet ^^a

My typing skill and vocabulary ain't very good so my response will be very slow and incorrect sometimes so pls correct me if i say something weird >w< and it's very hot in Thailand.
oh and i'll be quite inactive right now cuz my inventory is almost full like 2-3 slots left so until i clear it up i'll be around the auction npc and the little room a lot try to use up many ingredients as i can ^^a if u guy have any suggestion how to expand or managing thing in the inventory i'm all ears.
Back to top Go down
AkihiroDouga

AkihiroDouga

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Hey all me name is Gaby im 20 year old
My ign name is Alexya Wink
Im coming back to game now that i have alot free time ^^
Its a really cool Forum really nice job Smile
Hope to get guild to lvl 2 very soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Rayson

Rayson

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:21 pm

AhaA5 wrote:
Hi everyone.
my name is Nut. i'm from Thailand.
my ign is Arcana(Hunter) and Mikurun(Gunner). i'm not in the guild yet ^^a

My typing skill and vocabulary ain't very good so my response will be very slow and incorrect sometimes so pls correct me if i say something weird >w< and it's very hot in Thailand.
oh and i'll be quite inactive right now cuz my inventory is almost full like 2-3 slots left so until i clear it up i'll be around the auction npc and the little room a lot try to use up many ingredients as i can ^^a if u guy have any suggestion how to expand or managing thing in the inventory i'm all ears.

Hi Nut, are you joining our guild?

As for inventory, there is a trick to "expand" your inventory. You can put your things that you want to keep into Auction and put the price very high so that no one will buy it. Then after 24 hrs of Auction, it will be sent to your mail.

The mail will be in the mail inbox for 30 days (they have a counter). When it is near to the end of it you can click "keep the mail" option in the mail and you can keep it for another 30 days. When time is nearly up take the items out from the mail.

Just repeat the above steps if you need to keep the item longer. Just take note not to let the mail expire or it will be gone.
Back to top Go down
AhaA5

AhaA5

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:13 am

yes, i'd like to join. who should i talk to and how to whisper in game? ^^a

and thx for the advice. i've been putting item in auction a lot and it send back to my inbox a lot too but keep the mail i never know there is that option. ^^ it's a 1st or 2nd button? is there a limit to how many mail i can have in the inbox?
Back to top Go down
XionTH

XionTH

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:26 am

สวัสดีคนไทย นายนัท

เข้าเกมส์เมื่อไหร่ ก็ ซิบมาที่ Gracia, Xion,BEVER,WHITEWolF ซักชื่อนึงนะคับ เดี๋ยวจะรับเข้ากิล กิลนี้คนไม่เยอะเท่าไหร่ครับ แต่สังคมดี คนเล่นก็ 30ต้นๆกันเยอะ (รวมทั้งผมด้วย) มีเพื่อนก็ชวนๆมานะครับ อยากได้คนออนบ่อยๆ ตอนนี้มีคนไทยในกิลแค่2คนครับ นอกนั้นทั่วโลกเลย ทั้งยุโรป เอเชีย และ เมกา

ยังไงซิบมานะครับ ผมออนบ่อยๆ เดี่ยวแอดเข้ากิลให้ครับ

Hi all,
We r going to have more company ^^
Back to top Go down
Rayson

Rayson

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:03 am

AhaA5 wrote:
yes, i'd like to join. who should i talk to and how to whisper in game? ^^a

and thx for the advice. i've been putting item in auction a lot and it send back to my inbox a lot too but keep the mail i never know there is that option. ^^ it's a 1st or 2nd button? is there a limit to how many mail i can have in the inbox?

You can go to the below link to check out under the a4. Mailbox functions section of my guide.
http://fairytail.forumclan.com/tutorials-f6/a-simple-guide-and-faq-for-prius-tw-t24.htm#42
Back to top Go down
AhaA5

AhaA5

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:28 am

thx u very much ^^ equipment tempering section is really great. i never know what all those item r for but i juz sell the #11 for 500k XD

Last edited by AhaA5 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OtakuStudy

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:08 am

Hello All,

I go by the IGN of Sakutarou (Anyone who has watched the anime Umineko no Naku Koro ni will know what that reference is) and my name is Sam.

I am currently 18 years old and I come from Down Under (Australia)

I run a blog called The Otaku's Study (http://sam.animeblogger.net) and I hope that I will in the future be able to incorporate Prius into my blog (Just like I have the games Granado Espada and Dragonica).

I look forward to spending time ingame with you all. Should be fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rb86

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:06 am

Hi,

Leon here, 23 yrs old from Singapore

IGN: LunaEclipse

hope to play with everyone soon ^_^
Back to top Go down
Klorel

Klorel

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:00 am

Hi!

I m Aleksandar from Serbia, 33 years old.
My IGN is Klorel (blader).
Back to top Go down
Mirandel

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:41 pm

Greetings! My name is Mira and I just started to play.Would be so happy to join this guild - feel a bit lonely without someone to talk to. Embarassed I sent a /tell to Aevis from my swordman Asta but not sure you can get it if you offline.

About me - an old gamer (36 ! Rolling Eyes ), casual (my husband and son do not play MMORPGs, so not very supportive).
Back to top Go down
Rayson

Rayson

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:44 am

Mirandel wrote:
Greetings! My name is Mira and I just started to play.Would be so happy to join this guild - feel a bit lonely without someone to talk to. Embarassed I sent a /tell to Aevis from my swordman Asta but not sure you can get it if you offline.

About me - an old gamer (36 ! Rolling Eyes ), casual (my husband and son do not play MMORPGs, so not very supportive).

What is your in-game name? I tried adding both Mira and Mirandel but can't find such person.
Back to top Go down
kurosag1

kurosag1

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:42 pm

ossu !!! im Michał (eng; Michael) im from poland , 17 yo , ign Katen (like Katen kyokotsu from bleach Smile)
Back to top Go down
suishoko

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:02 am

HI =D

I am Suis from Singapore (hey leon D:!)

my IGN : Clarius

Hope to see you guyss soon =D
Back to top Go down
eldindor

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:52 am

Hi guys i started to game just few daysago, my name is Levent , and IGN: Eldindor, i am playing server 1 chennel 1. Nice to meet you all!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Us Who are You!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prius Online - Fairy Tail Guild :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: