Prius Online - Fairy Tail Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Prius Online Fairy Tail Guild members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell Us Who are You!

Go down 
+39
julsy14
Lawliet
Kaguria
HikeN
Yakumo
convier
a911999
Henshin_Hero
Vermis
XShadesX88
phase190
Kiyori
NICKYMONSTER
Ipergigio
Aki
Squishy
XxArchAnG3LxX
Bunneh
Deathel
NkAlexZ
eldindor
suishoko
kurosag1
Mirandel
Klorel
rb86
OtakuStudy
AkihiroDouga
AhaA5
zBaby
whitewolf
XionTH
LNeo
Ayuki
Aevis
Rayson
Asakura
Jay Myr
Admin
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NkAlexZ

NkAlexZ

Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:42 am

Name : Alex Chin Chun Yong
Interest : computer games

IGN in Prius : NkAlexZ ( swordman)
Server : 1st server
Channel : neither 1st or 3rd

pleased to meet every single member in this clan...
Back to top Go down
Deathel

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:56 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm Kuba, 17yrs old high schooler from Poland. I'm interesed in MMO games, adicted to music. ATM i'm playing World of Warcraft, planning to play on global server but for now it is Polish private server. I'm planning to play with healer klass - Beridah the Bard, focusing on Dancer, but to be honest i dont like those lutes so im thinking about swordsman too (we'll see how fans are looking ;P). My character will be named Deathel, i hope i will get inv to clan when I install the game ^^

Regards,

Deathel
Back to top Go down
Bunneh

Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:24 am

Hi ^^ *waves*

My ign is Bunneh (Musician) Anima : Kitten. I am 28, I live in America near the Gulf of Mexico. I am happy to be here and hope to be of some help. albino
Back to top Go down
XxArchAnG3LxX

XxArchAnG3LxX

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:59 am

Hey Everyone =D I'm Derrick from Malaysia and I'm 16 soon to be 17. My interest is playing games and i play games on my consoles (yes i do owned a PS3, and Xbox 360) and my mediocre gaming pc. I like playing MMO games like World of Warcraft, Granado Espada, Aion, Guild Wars (waiting for Guild Wars 2 for now), Combat Arms, Soul of the Ultimate Nation and much more MMOS I've played. I Previously played Prius online Japan Server and was an ex clan member of Aeros Guild. I'm currently playing Prius Online Taiwan 1st Server and My IGN is XxAnge1xX Beriah Bard Class LVL 21. Nice to meet everyone here ^_^.
Back to top Go down
http://xxgamerzhavenxx.wordpress.com/
Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:23 pm

IGN Sivaschin (Mage)

University student in Canada (PST)

I was born in Hong Kong, China but I failed reading/writing Chinese and have brought much shame to my family.

But that's okay.

I mostly play a day or two during weekends, so you'll probably never see me on weekdays (if you do, please tell me to GTFO and do my assignments/essays/studies).
Back to top Go down
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:27 am

rb86 wrote:
Hi,

Leon here, 23 yrs old from Singapore

IGN: LunaEclipse

hope to play with everyone soon ^_^

Hehe I'm from Singapore too.

In rl, I'm known as Jj (my real name is complicated =3), and I'm 14 this year.
Just started playing Prius today. My ign is AkiTodou (Gunner), though I'm only level 5 (pathetic o.0) I will try to level as high as possible.

Something extra: I SUPER LOVE KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN.

Hope to join this guild soon~
Back to top Go down
Ipergigio

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:49 am

Hi...

I'm italian 31 years old, male.
Back to top Go down
Rayson

Rayson

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:58 am

Ipergigio wrote:
Hi...

I'm italian 31 years old, male.

Hi Ipergigio,

Are you joining the guild? What is your in-game nick?
Back to top Go down
http://xythe.deviantart.com/
Ipergigio

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Hi mi IGN is: Parkis
Back to top Go down
NICKYMONSTER

NICKYMONSTER

PostSubject: Hiya!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Hey, all my name is NICKYMONSTER, but I go by NICKYMON for short. Been trying to play Prius for a week on JP site, but didn't realize all the restrictions! Anyway, I finally landed on your page, and was happy to hear all about the availability to play with no IP block on the Chinese version!

IGNS:

Hunter: Zaphira

Musician: Varina

Thanks and nice to meet you all!

Last edited by NICKYMONSTER on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiyori

Kiyori

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:49 pm

Hi, Fairy Tail members! My in-game name is "Kiyori" XD. I need a guild invite, please.
Back to top Go down
phase190

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:48 am

hi everyone, my IGN is:JinX I need a guild invite also =) But can someone tell me which TW server you guys play on thx
Back to top Go down
AhaA5

AhaA5

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:31 am

1st server 英雄同盟
Back to top Go down
XShadesX88

XShadesX88

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:42 pm

hello everyone names Nick
IGN - Leerin Hunter
21 years old very friendly and helpfull
would liek to knwo on what server u guys are
Back to top Go down
Vermis

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:09 am

Hey guys, 22 y/o american living in taiwan. IGN: Vermis, look forward to meeting you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
XShadesX88

XShadesX88

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:04 am

hey vermis me and a buddy of mine are in game ill try to pme you see if u r in the same server
Back to top Go down
Vermis

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:09 am

I am loading it up now

EDIT: Tried to add you as a friend and it said something like "This toon was not found on the server" blah blah

找不到something something
Back to top Go down
XShadesX88

XShadesX88

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:39 pm

prolly different server
Back to top Go down
XShadesX88

XShadesX88

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:52 am

Yo vermis me and 2 more are playing add me in game if u character dont exist then u r in wrong server so try all servers till u can add me hope u can team up with us soon
Back to top Go down
Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:37 pm

The very first server on the list right after login should be where you're at.

I'll try to contact some of you over the week.
Back to top Go down
XShadesX88

XShadesX88

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:56 pm

wierd vermis said he check that server and looked liek the guild was dead so 5 of us are playin on a different server, is the guild still alive?
Back to top Go down
AhaA5

AhaA5

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:28 am

how many u see answering to ur post? that's how many that still active ^^
Back to top Go down
XShadesX88

XShadesX88

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:39 pm

so two ppl? lmao
Back to top Go down
Kiyori

Kiyori

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:49 pm

Squishy wrote:
The very first server on the list right after login should be where you're at.

I'll try to contact some of you over the week.
It wasn't the 1st server when I started playing on here. It shows as the 1st server for you because you have characters on there.

The server we're on is 英雄同盟. Make sure it looks exactly like that.
Back to top Go down
XShadesX88

XShadesX88

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:05 pm

ok im in that server ign Leerin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us Who are You!   Tell Us Who are You! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Us Who are You!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prius Online - Fairy Tail Guild :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: