Prius Online - Fairy Tail Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Prius Online Fairy Tail Guild members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gathering and screen?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chey

gathering and screen? Empty
PostSubject: gathering and screen?   gathering and screen? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:38 am

hi

i started the game yesterday on TW server.
i'm atm lvl9 soon my anima :p

I got some questions :

- How to gather plant on the ground ? i got a few quest where i need to gather but when i try i get a red message and can't gather.

- How to take a screen and screen willb e saved in the screenshots folder of the prius online folder ?
I made a lot of ties, and never work
i use "print screen", but i get no images in my prius online/screenshots folder, why ?

ty
Back to top Go down
Rayson

Rayson

PostSubject: Re: gathering and screen?   gathering and screen? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:24 am

To gather those normal plants (non quest), your anima needs to have the gathering skill 1st.

As for Screenshot, it should be auto saved into the ScreenShots folder in the PriusOnline directory.
Back to top Go down
http://xythe.deviantart.com/
chey

PostSubject: Re: gathering and screen?   gathering and screen? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:34 am

finally someone aswer me about prus Smile
ty

i copy/paste the thread i posted on onrpg forum coz noone aswer me, seems noone playing prius tw there atm hope u can help me

Quote :
what this item do ?
gathering and screen? 84651492

And what i better riffle or pistol ?
coz with the basic first skill riffle do a lot of dmg when pistol do low dmg with his skill , i'm lvl6 so need to know what is better for dps at mid or hlvl ?
i also tried hunter, their attack speed is ****ing so slow i'm lvl11, at mid or hlvl hunter is better dps?

what theese items do
gathering and screen? 31178496
and now i'm lvl15 the first necklace is for lvl15 but i can't take it why?

ty

where is the dungeon lvl1+
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://prius.wikiwiki.jp/%3F%25B8%25B8%25B1%25C6%25A5%25C0%25A5%25F3%25A5%25B8%25A5%25E7%25A5%25F3&rurl=translate.google.fr&usg=ALkJrhhiBbpZkRq1mUTin5IIMN8eKUsL-A

and for the screen nope when i hit print screen and check the screenshots folder there is nothing Sad
Back to top Go down
Rayson

Rayson

PostSubject: Re: gathering and screen?   gathering and screen? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:42 am

The red swiring ball in the 1st screenshot is "candy", used to exchange for items from the same NPC. The second screenshot is the items that you can exchange with.

If you can't exchange, most probably you don't have enough candies to exchange.

About gunner, rifle deals more damage and have a longer range, their skills have long range and deals lots of dmg. Pistols are faster but range and dmg is lower, they have more stunning skills.

As for Hunter, although their atk spd is slower but they their atk is quite high. They are quite versatile with their variety of skills, able to hold enemy, poison, stun, and atk at all ranges.

The dungeon that you talk about should be the shadow dungeon. That can be access at the portal (should be the last one).
Back to top Go down
chey

PostSubject: Re: gathering and screen?   gathering and screen? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:06 am

ok ty ^^
and u know what do the item we can exchange with candy
i took some blue ball but dunno wht it do
and the 2 others items in the 2nd line, i dunno what they do

thx
Back to top Go down
Rayson

Rayson

PostSubject: Re: gathering and screen?   gathering and screen? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:23 pm

The ball thingy are for buffs.
Whereas the 2 items on the 2nd line are Anima equips.
Back to top Go down
chey

PostSubject: Re: gathering and screen?   gathering and screen? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:02 am

ok ty Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gathering and screen?   gathering and screen? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gathering and screen?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prius Online - Fairy Tail Guild :: Q & A :: General Enquiries-
Jump to: