Prius Online - Fairy Tail Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Prius Online Fairy Tail Guild members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nadia, Aevis or Karma anyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AhaA5

AhaA5

Nadia, Aevis or Karma anyone Empty
PostSubject: Nadia, Aevis or Karma anyone   Nadia, Aevis or Karma anyone I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:45 pm

we need an active Emperor or Shogun. rite now no one that online frequently have authority to kick or do anything other than invite ppl.
we need room for new members and guild gonna lv up soon so someone gonna be more active or make Sivaschin or me a shogun plz.
Back to top Go down
Rayson

Rayson

PostSubject: Re: Nadia, Aevis or Karma anyone   Nadia, Aevis or Karma anyone I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:43 am

I have cleared up most of the inactive players and promoted the rest to Paladin rank but I can't promote anyone to Shogun.....not within my powers.

I am sorry about my in-activeness...
There isn't much ppl on Prius nowadays to keep going forward, can't raid and all......grinding on quest alone is boring.

I am now more on playing WonderKing Online.....at least there is more of a community there since it is english >.>
Ya, and I know you must be wondering why I drop from a 3D game to a 2D side scrolling game.....well I dunno too haha
Back to top Go down
http://xythe.deviantart.com/
AhaA5

AhaA5

PostSubject: Re: Nadia, Aevis or Karma anyone   Nadia, Aevis or Karma anyone I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:50 pm

thx karma ^^

i can understand ur reason but i still like prius more than most of the other mmos(the one w/o ip block anyway ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nadia, Aevis or Karma anyone   Nadia, Aevis or Karma anyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nadia, Aevis or Karma anyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prius Online - Fairy Tail Guild :: The Tavern :: Your Chatroom-
Jump to: