Prius Online - Fairy Tail Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Prius Online Fairy Tail Guild members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Technical problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathel

Technical problem Empty
PostSubject: Technical problem   Technical problem I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:02 am

Hello

I have some kind of technical problems. I have installed newest graphic drivers, have game on full details and even with that ground looks like that:

Technical problem 20100322135909builtat20.th

I dont know what to do, i have manipulated with graphic settings, resolutions and still nothing.

Please help
Back to top Go down
Aevis

Aevis

Technical problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problem   Technical problem I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:54 am

hmm actually I am having the same problem here too. It happens after I reinistall my system and replacing my cpu/motherboard/ram.

Recently there is also a patch so it may have been the patch or my drivers having problem -_-'''.
Back to top Go down
Deathel

Technical problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problem   Technical problem I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:36 am

it is not a cause of bad drivers or something like that because i has installed new drivers and that didnt happend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Technical problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problem   Technical problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technical problem
Page 1 of 1