Prius Online - Fairy Tail Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Prius Online Fairy Tail Guild members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anima lvl 7 quest Help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eldindor

Anima lvl 7 quest Help Empty
PostSubject: Anima lvl 7 quest Help   Anima lvl 7 quest Help I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:54 am

Hi guys i stuck with anima quests. the quest i stuck is after lvl 5 anima (secret diary) quest. In the quest its askin me to go and talk with s.o according to gogole translation is a hut keeper or a gate guard but on the map its now shown. do you know where is this NPC??? thanks for the help from now
Back to top Go down
Rayson

Rayson

PostSubject: Re: Anima lvl 7 quest Help   Anima lvl 7 quest Help I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:49 am

you can try your own home or the abandon hut in Luna Deor (Bard's town).
Back to top Go down
http://xythe.deviantart.com/
eldindor

PostSubject: Re: Anima lvl 7 quest Help   Anima lvl 7 quest Help I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:32 pm

adondon hut? its the lvl5 quest i guess its askin mi to talk s.o hut keeper.. or somethng..
Back to top Go down
Mirandel

PostSubject: Re: Anima lvl 7 quest Help   Anima lvl 7 quest Help I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:16 pm

You do have to visit your house and talk to the little girl inthere. Unfortunatly can not say anything about the next step.
Back to top Go down
eldindor

PostSubject: Re: Anima lvl 7 quest Help   Anima lvl 7 quest Help I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:32 pm

ahh i am reallt desperate with chineese:(Sad What u mean as "My house" every one is sayin somethng haha totaly confiused.... i am blader is u are blader can u put an SS?

U mean the little girl near the gate??? what is this quest Sad with out this quest i am not able to complete lvl 11 quest too SadSad:
Back to top Go down
Rayson

Rayson

PostSubject: Re: Anima lvl 7 quest Help   Anima lvl 7 quest Help I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:42 am

eldindor wrote:
ahh i am reallt desperate with chineese:(Sad What u mean as "My house" every one is sayin somethng haha totaly confiused.... i am blader is u are blader can u put an SS?

U mean the little girl near the gate??? what is this quest Sad with out this quest i am not able to complete lvl 11 quest too SadSad:

The 1st port on the teleporter will warp you to you Home. Its like a small island.
Back to top Go down
http://xythe.deviantart.com/
eldindor

PostSubject: Re: Anima lvl 7 quest Help   Anima lvl 7 quest Help I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:13 pm

Rayson wrote:
eldindor wrote:

The 1st port on the teleporter will warp you to you Home. Its like a small island.

thanks man i passed the first step and now teh 2nd step this is the SS:

Anima lvl 7 quest Help 4460685634_40739bd987_o
Back to top Go down
Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Anima lvl 7 quest Help   Anima lvl 7 quest Help I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Yeah uh... no quests items given nor is there a target arrow on the map.

What do?
Back to top Go down
Aevis

Aevis

PostSubject: Re: Anima lvl 7 quest Help   Anima lvl 7 quest Help I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:25 am

Squishy do provide a detail screenshot of the quest so that we know the quest info.
Back to top Go down
Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Anima lvl 7 quest Help   Anima lvl 7 quest Help I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:38 am

Actually, the stupid red arrow didn't point back to the location in Luna Deor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anima lvl 7 quest Help   Anima lvl 7 quest Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anima lvl 7 quest Help
Page 1 of 1