Prius Online - Fairy Tail Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Prius Online Fairy Tail Guild members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eng patch at onrpg forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aevis

Aevis

Eng patch at onrpg forum Empty
PostSubject: Eng patch at onrpg forum   Eng patch at onrpg forum I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Guys, it seems like somebody on the onrpg forum have successfully make a eng patch for interface. I haven't tried it but seems promising. So you guys might wanna check out this link http://www.onrpg.com/boards/152155-22/
Back to top Go down
Mirandel

PostSubject: Re: Eng patch at onrpg forum   Eng patch at onrpg forum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:55 am

Installed it and can not login now (maybe server is down, I don't know). Will check it again later.
Back to top Go down
OtakuStudy

PostSubject: Re: Eng patch at onrpg forum   Eng patch at onrpg forum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:03 pm

Cheers for that, will download it this evening Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eng patch at onrpg forum   Eng patch at onrpg forum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:26 pm

You may dont forget to updade the game with original laucher and after update the eng patch.
Back to top Go down
http://fairytail.forumclan.com
Mirandel

PostSubject: Re: Eng patch at onrpg forum   Eng patch at onrpg forum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Still the same. Looks like I have to reinstall the game now.
Back to top Go down
XionTH

XionTH

PostSubject: Re: Eng patch at onrpg forum   Eng patch at onrpg forum I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:48 am

Hi,
I can't use english patch also. Following the instruction but it showing this message

" Can't read patch version, please try to connect in a few minute"

I have wait and wait,more and more than few min could be ><,

but still failed.

Could anyone help pls?

Xion

1st Edit, I had updated all the patch but still got the same error. SO sad...Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eng patch at onrpg forum   Eng patch at onrpg forum I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:38 am

Hun...Did u updated first, with the original Prius Patch? If afirmative, you must to execute in first the "version.bat" (double click) and after execute "PriusLaucher_eng.exe" (double click too).
For now and on you will use this new patch to execute the game, but after each update you need to repeat this operation.

P.S. The patch isn't complete yet, but is a start!
Back to top Go down
http://fairytail.forumclan.com
XionTH

XionTH

PostSubject: Re: Eng patch at onrpg forum   Eng patch at onrpg forum I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:48 pm

Thanks a lot Jackkie! I think English patch is working now but I get another problem Crying or Very sad .

All skills dissappear from my skill window. I can't use any skills now. I'll try to re-install

and repeat all steps again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eng patch at onrpg forum   Eng patch at onrpg forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eng patch at onrpg forum
Page 1 of 1