Prius Online - Fairy Tail Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Prius Online Fairy Tail Guild members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how to play ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kurosag1

kurosag1

how to play ? Empty
PostSubject: how to play ?   how to play ? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:36 am

whatsup im back Razz enybody still play ? coz i whant play this once again but everytime i run launcher it update to some point and crash ;/ eny idea wtf ?
Back to top Go down
Kaguria

how to play ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to play ?   how to play ? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:30 pm

hi im new and really need help in game with anima quests...to play i used the newest client off site downloaded for 6+ hours and logged in fine. also if u have windows7 run client as admin maybe that'll work
Back to top Go down
aerisnae

how to play ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to play ?   how to play ? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:26 am

I just downloaded the client off the official website and ran the launcher to update.
Using windows 7. Everything worked perfectly (;
I'm on 英雄同盟 server, feel free to send me a whisper.
Gunner- Ayakawa
Back to top Go down
Rayson

Rayson

how to play ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to play ?   how to play ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:19 pm

It has been a long time since I check back on the forum again.

Haven't been playing this game for a very long time already. I had been roaming around all sorts of games since away from Pirus.

So I also dunno what has happened to the client updates anymore.

@kurosag1 - I thought you were leaving this game for good from July onwards Very Happy

Well, lately I am into Dragon Nest (Jap) and Legend of Edda (Eng), so if anyone is playing any of these then we can actually play together. Haha.
Back to top Go down
http://xythe.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

how to play ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to play ?   how to play ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to play ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prius Online - Fairy Tail Guild :: The Tavern :: Your Chatroom-
Jump to: